CMT Arquitectes, based in Barcelona, is a studio with more than 25 years of experience working on large projects.
Experience is the basis of the study on which constant learning becomes the perfect tool to respond to each of our works.
We belive on young talent together with the experience of the founding partners, creating a team of different generations and different points of view.
- We are committed to an atemporal architecture, sustainable and able to adapt to the place.We design the buildings for those who use it, with a deep knowledge in the field of student residences and residences for elderly people as well as in residential projects of different scales.
- We analyze the viability of large-scale projects, we value their adaptation at different levels: urban / social and sustainable / environmental, reducing energy in their construction process and during the life of the building itself.
- CMT offers the following professional services:
Project Developement and Work Management
Planning and Urban Planning Management
Studies of Viability and Advice in Urban and Building Developement
Architectural and Urban Analysis of Real Estate Assets
- “We are currently very proud to have collaborated with three international architects, all of them awarded the
- PREMIO PRITZKER :
- Arata Isozaki (2019)
- Eduardo Souto de Moura (2011)
- Tadao Ando (1995)
- This is best way to learn and incorporate knowledge of these prestigious architects in our daily work.”